ORTEX provide financial information and insights to institutions and private investors. We are now looking to expand our customer service team with a customer support assistant. We are looking for someone who likes to work in a financial services environment and dealing directly with both individual and institutional customers.
What you will be doing
- Liaise with existing and potential customers to answer any questions they may have about the platform.
- Deal with billing queries, subscriptions and refunds where required.
- Organise common questions and complaints to drive development and to improve help sections.
- Contribute to the help system within the platform, writing new help sections as well as improve existing ones.
Who you are
- Organised, proactive and efficient.
- A good communicator that can reply to emails in well-written English and can be articulate when needed on the phone.
- Work well as part of a team and be eager to learn and create and document new processes.
- An understanding of stocks and trading will be useful, but a willingness to learn more about stocks is essential.
What we expect from you
We want someone to join our small team that can help to build a great customer support experience. The successful candidate should be able to represent the company well when facing our customers and suppliers and balance the needs of the customer and the needs of the company.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
ORTEX is a fintech start-up with its head office in London. For the last four years, we have been providing financial institutions and private investors with data and analysis for the financial markets.